18ct White Gold Trilogy Vintage Diamond Cluster Ring 0.60ct Size M
The trilogy diamonds are mounted on a 18ct white gold vintage claw setting pre-owned.
- The three diamonds set into the ring are approximately 0.20 carat each (3.8mm approx)
- The round brilliant diamonds total to 0.60ct.
- The three diamonds are all very similar sizes.
- estimated total diamond weight – 0.60ct
- One of the diamonds is an old European cut diamond which is one of the outer set diamonds
- The other two are round brilliant cut diamonds
- The approximate clarity of the diamonds is between SI TO I1
- Colour of diamonds are F/G
- The diamonds emit a very good fire and pattern.
- Claws holding in diamonds are in good condition securely holding diamonds
- From a side view small cut heart mounts have been incorporated into the ring collet which is made from platinum
- Note : Grading has been completed by our diamond specialist whilst diamonds are mounted. Therefore grades stated are based on an estimated values.
- Width of diamond collet on top : 5.72mm
- Width of shank at bottom : 1.85 mm
- Thickness of shank : 1.13mm
- Weight of ring: 3.96grams
- Metal – 18ct gold.
- Hallmarks rubbed due to age of ring.
- Examined by our professional jeweller to indicate the gold purity
- Ring size : M
- Can be resized by any local jeweller or by us. Please enquire.
- Gift Boxed
- Here are different vintage jewellery gift ideas