We advise you read these terms and conditions before placing an order at Gold Collections. By placing an order we will assume that you have read and understand them. If you’re unsure about anything then please call us on 02085291952, or email prior to ordering. In these Terms and Conditions: “We” and “Us” means Gold Collections “You” means the person using the website.
All products are subject to availability which is subject to change.
Products shown will not be actual size, where available approximate measurements are provided.
All colours are reproduced as accurately as electronic processes allow.
Gemstones and other details could vary in colour from the product picture accompanying, due to the nature of such stones. We try to show the best representation of each product, but differences in stones may naturally occur.
We reserve the right to amend the details and specifications of our products as necessary or to conform with any changes in UK or EU requirements.
We try to ensure that our website is as accurate as possible, however we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our control.
All items will be supplied in our own packaging or branded packaging from suppliers.
Not all of our stores stock all of the products on our website. If you wish to view an item in store before placing an order, please contact the store in advance to ensure that the item you want is available.
On our website we stock pre-owned (used items) and new items. Please be sure you are happy with the described condition before buying.
On occasions our company reserves the right to carry out verification on our customers before purchases are dispatched. This may involve us asking for Government Official ID and official letters from yourself.
Under the data protection act these will not be stored or held in any way on our databases. Only for the use of verification of identity.
Right to Cancel
You have 14 day right to cancel your order after purchase. Please let us know via email email@example.com of you wish to cancel.
We accept order only from the UK currently.
After placing an order online we will confirm via email of the order details with a dispatch notification once delivery has been organised.
We do not have to accept your order and reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order once it has been placed.
This could be done for example if:
– Your payment is not authorised or has been marked as fraudulent, or potentially fraudulent by the payment system.
– Payment has been made using a card not issued in a country we dispatch to.
– There is an error on the website regarding the price or description of a product.
– The items ordered are no longer in stock or available.
– We have tried contacting you about your order and have not heard back within a reasonable period of time.
If the items you have ordered are unavailable you will be notified as soon as possible. Unfortunately, due to the dispatch process beginning immediately after orders are placed, we are unable to cancel successful orders and so any unwanted items will have to be returned for a refund (see our returns policy for details).
By placing an order with us you are confirming that any information you have given is true and accurate and that you are authorised to use the card on which payment was made.
Klarna Terms and Conditions
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
United Kingdom (Only)
- Pay later.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS USED]
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in .